Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Digital roughs

Here are three versions of my website in digital form. Version 01 is the first one that I came up with and 03 is the most recent. I think it has the look of a discovery channel program.


Version 01 (above): The web page has most of the elements that I wanted to add to the website from my rough sketches. I don't like the bright color of the depth finder.


Version 02 (middle): I added a water texture, tried a different main image, darkened the background, added a little golden yellow to the subhead and made the depth finder blue so it doesn't jump out so much.



Version 03 (bottom): I like this version the best, I centered the logo and lined up the text along the left side og the "I". I also moved the octopus to the left hand side under the depth finder.

No comments:

Post a Comment